Hello everyone. Here is a build I just finished. I started this one about 5 months ago. As you will see it was pretty complicated because I completely replaced the fenders, storage bins, and upper armor plates with PE.
Stuff used: Dragon kit with ABER and Eduard photoetch, MIG Notek light, Elephant brass width indicator poles, Verlinden, Tamiya, Calibre35, and Royal Model stowage accessories/tools. Used kit supplied tracks and tires. Misc. other stuff like copper wire, evergreen styrene, etc.
The fighting compartment and drivers area was painted and weathered first because it would have been impossible to do it after the hull halves were mated.
Used Tamiya acrylics, 3 tone scheme: Desert Yellow (lightened with flat white), Olive Green, and Red Brown. Hull Red was used on the inside of the storage bins to indicate a red oxide primed surface. Used Vallejo acrylics for the rubber wheels and tires. The base coat was applied with an Iwata Eclipse BS, the camo pattern was applied with an Iwata Custom Micron C. Markings were sprayed on through Eduard PE stencil templates.
Entire underside was stippled with Squadron putty mixed with static grass and some fine sand. Primed with red oxide automotive spray primer.
Weathered with oil paint, MIG pigment, and pastel pencils.